glow up smoothie bowl
who doesn't love a smoothie bowl in the summer?!
enjoyed any time of day, they are packed full of nutrients and can help to improve the fiber content of your morning meal by topping them with whole fruits or veggies. making the digestive system work a bit harder (our tummies prefer warm foods) will also contribute to helping you feel fuller and more satisfied for longer during the day.
but did you know you can use our gelatin blends in them too? not only will it help thicken your smoothie bowl, but you'll also be enjoying all the gut-healing and skin boosting benefits too.
so give this recipe a try the next time you crave a smoothie bowl, using our super berry blend, and if you have left overs, pop it in moulds and refrigerate until set!
serves: Makes 1 smoothie bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen berries or a frozen acai sachet
- ¼ almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 superberry belly blends sachet
- peanut butter
- toasted coconut flakes
- chia seeds
- goji berries
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor, blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Scoop out into a serving bowl, top with toppings of choice and enjoy!