recipe - golden blend breakfast cup
June 18 2019·
June 18 2019·
we love creating new & exciting ways to enjoy your belly blends. this recipe is so easy to make and looks super fancy without much effort.
belly blend mixture
- 1 belly blends golden sachet
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of nut milk
- coconut yogurt to serve
- make the belly blends mixture as per back of the packet… adding two tablespoons of your favourite nut milk whilst in the pan. pour mixture into a pouring jug and set aside.
- using a muffin tray mould, place your serving glasses on a 45 degree angle in each hole.
- pour the mixture into each of the cups and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup almond flakes
- ½ cup buckwheat puffs
- ¼ cup buckwheat kernels
- 2 tablespoons
- pinch of ginger
- pinch of cinnamon
- pink of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave or rice malt
- preheat the oven to 150 degrees. prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- place all the dry ingredients in a bowl. stir until combined.
- add the melted coconut oil and sweetener to the bowl. stir until combined.
- spread out the granola mixture evenly over the tray. and place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- once your belly blends are set you can top your creations with coconut yogurt, granola & they are ready to serve.