Golden Turmeric Tartlets by CHEW
Amelia from CHEW Nutrition has created a series of delicious, gut loving treats using our @belly.blends .
Second in the series are these Golden Turmeric Tartlets! Perfect for an afternoon snack or make into a cake for dessert... the choice is yours.
See the recipe below:
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 6 dates
- 1 & ½ cup almond meal
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 1 x Golden belly blend sachet
- Combine the biscuit base ingredients in a food processor until it forms a moist dough consistency. Add a pinch of cinnamon if you wish.
- Use the dough to form 'cases' within a silicone cupcake tray- this should enable you to make 6 cases.
- Place in the freezer and allow it to set.
- In the meantime, empty the contents of the Belly blends golden blend into a saucepan and combine with coconut cream as instructed on the reverse side of the package- follow package instructions to create the 'filling'.
- Once complete, allow the mixture to sit for approximately 5-10 mins to cool slightly.
- Next, remove your cupcake tray from the freezer and gently pour the belly blends filling into the centre of the biscuit cases.
- Top with flaked almonds and cinnamon. Place the tray into the fridge and allow it to set.
- Any left over filling can be poured into ice cube trays or other moulds of your choice for an on-the-go gut loving, anti-inflammatory snack!