golden LCM bars
say hello to a favourite childhood favourite of ours, with a gut loving twist.
traditional LCM's : laden with sugar, unhealthy preservatives and nasty ingredients.
our version : pure protein, sugar free, gluten free, dairy free & deliciously healthy.
makes 6, gluten free, dairy free & refined sugar free
- 4 cups brown rice puffs
- ½ cup honey or agave
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 1 sachet of golden blend
- pinch of salt
- grease a baking tray with baking paper or use mini loaf size silicone moulds.
- in a large mixing bowl, add the coconut oil, tahini & sticky sweetener of choice. stir until combined.
- add in golden blend & a tiny bit of salt. stir until combined.
- slowly stir in your rice puffs until fully coated in the sticky sauce. set aside for 10 minutes.
- press into baking tray or silicone moulds and place in fridge to set.