golden gingerbread cookies
if you haven't tried adding a sachet of our blends to your baked goods, you're in for a treat!
our golden gelatin blend not only lifts the health benefits of your humble afternoon snack, it helps create an amazing chewy texture that will have you coming back for more.
try these delicious ginger spiced cookies for the festive season - a great idea to gift too!
serves: makes 8 cookies
- 1 x cup of almond meal
- ⅓ cup of buckwheat flour + 3 tablespoons
- 1 x egg
- 1 x golden belly blends sachet
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- ½ cup of rice malt syrup
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- combine all ingredients (except buckwheat flour) in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- add buckwheat flour and mix until combined.
- use a soup spoon to measure out the cookies, use a damp hand to roll into balls and press down slightly on the tray. you can use a fork to press into the tops slightly for a different effect.
- cook for 15- 20 minutes or until lightly browned.